Oklahoma Metropolis-based McCasland Cos. has bought three condominium complexes, together with two it had owned for almost 30 years, in a $24.8 million portfolio sale dealt with by Mike Buhl of Business Realty Sources Co. in Norman.
The client, in Orchard Park, New York, is a longtime investor in Oklahoma property, Buhl mentioned.
The properties are:
• Silver Elm Estates, a 105-unit senior unbiased dwelling heart in-built 2006 at 1301 NW 178, bought by McCasland Edmond Holdings LLC.
• Brandywine Backyard Residences, 104 models in-built 1984 at 1109 Brandywine Lane, Norman, bought by McCasland’s KKL Brandywine Residences LLC.
• Fieldstone Backyard Residences, 138 models in-built 1984 at 101 Fieldstone Manner, Mustang, bought by McCasland’s KKL Fieldstone Residences LLC.
Newmark Robinson Park studies these actual property transactions:
• DirtKart Inc. leased 18,464 sq. ft of area at 615 W Wilshire Blvd. Brad Rice represented the tenant.
• Anixter Inc. leased 29,775 sq. ft of area at 11400 N Interstate 35 Service Highway. Brett Value and Kris Davis represented the owner.
• Gore Nitrogen Pumping Providers LLC leased 30,600 sq. ft of area at 3480-3481 Davinion Highway, El Reno. Davis and Value represented the owner.
• JLH Inc. leased 129,580 sq. ft of area at Sealy Airport Industrial, 3700 S Purdue. Value and Davis represented the owner and David Portman with Horizon Business Actual Property represented the tenant.
• CJ Blowe Company LLC leased 2,012 sq. ft of area at Liberty Trails Workplace Park, 5601 SE 67. Brandon Birdwell and Levi Ballard represented the owner.
• ClearChoice Administration Providers LLC leased 7,444 sq. ft of area at 9400 N Broadway Ave. Levi Ballard, Brandon Birdwell and Brent Conway represented the tenant and Tre Dupuy with Value Edwards & Co. represented the owner.
• Studio 405 leased 3,560 sq. ft of area at 11621 S Western Ave. in Greenway Plaza. Jim Rose dealt with the transaction.
• Heartland Dental renewed a lease for 4,640 sq. ft of area at Peppertree Sq. Buying Middle, 6444 Northwest Expressway. Rose dealt with the transaction.
• GOBRANDS Inc. leased 5,132 sq. ft of area at Market Place Buying Middle, 5557 Northwest Expressway, Warr Acres. Rose dealt with the transaction.
This text initially appeared on Oklahoman: Business actual property transactions from across the Oklahoma Metropolis space